Anti Snoring Treatments
All snores should be consulted by a physician or a sleep disorder specialist before beginning to use Anti-snoring treatments, especially if they:
- Wake up in the morning un-refreshed.
- Sleepy during the day.
- Fall asleep easily during the daytime in the following situations (while watching TV, driving car, in the meetings, in the office, reading, taking to others).
- Stop breathing during sleep, as observed by their bed partner, or to tape-record it (you can make a recording with an audiocassette recorder).
Your physician or sleep disorder specialist may recommend one of the following treatments. Natural treatments for Snoring and Sleep Apnea. It is not a drug product and is often a first choice prior to consulting with a specialist.
- Anti-snoring-pillow (primary) snoring. For more information anti-snoring-pillow . The snoring is eliminated by preventing the patient from sleeping on the back position at night by an integrated head roller (bar), situated in the center of the pillow, puts the head automatically into a side position. This pillow can be successful when used alone or in combination with other treatments for snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, snoring kit.
- Positional device (anti-snoring cushion), to fit people of all sizes. For more information anti-snoring cushion. Like a backpack, will prevent you from rolling onto your back while you sleep. This device will train to sleep on your side or stomach. When you sleep on your back, the uvula and tongue fall towards the back wall of the throat and air passage narrows. When breathing during sleep the soft parts within the middle of the throat begin to vibrate, creating the typical snoring sound. This cushion can be successful when used alone or in combination with other treatments for snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, snoring kit.
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) treatment. This is the primary treatment for people with obstructive sleep apnea. The device has a small air blower connected by a flexible hose and mask into your nose and throat to keep the air passage open during sleep.
- Medical Mouth Devices. Is a soft oral appliance mouthpiece device (similar to an orthodontic retainer or mouth guard). By inserting this appliance into the mouth you will move your lower jaw (mandible) forward, opening the airway and moving your tongue off the soft palate. Prevent snoring, grinding of teeth, and the more severe forms of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Medical mouth devices can be successful when used alone or in combination with other treatments for snoring or obstructive sleep apnea. It is easy to travel with-You can take them everywhere you go.
- Medical Nasal Dilators. Is small soft nasal anti-snoring medical dilator device which helps control breathing natural way from your nose by opening nasal passages, to treat snoring, some forms of sleep apnea, those who have trouble breathing because of congestion or nasal restrictions and athletes who require more oxygen. Anti-snoring medical dilator device can be successful when used alone or in combination with other treatments for snoring or obstructive sleep apnea. It is easy to travel with-You can take them everywhere you go. 5% of men and 3% of women between the ages of 30 and 60 have obstructive sleep apnea that is severe enough to require treatment.
- Anti-Snoring Aromatherapy Clearing Blend helps to eliminate snoring, clear sinus, and delivers a restful sleep.
- Ortho Clean removable appliance cleaner.
- Foot Pach natural plant - improves quality of sleep, and Foot Pach Instruction.
You may want to consult specialist if you have sever snoring that has just started recently and you haven't gained any weight.
Information: We do not take responsibility for any of the content you may find on these sites. If you have a personal health concern, please consult your qualified health practitioner.