Snoring - Self Sleep Test May be... Sleep Apnea?
All snores should consult your doctor, for medical advice even if test is positive. You may tape recording of sounds while you sleeping. A good night of sleep is necessary for the well-being and physical health of the organism, and ability to function effectively during the day.
- Do you feel sleepy during the day?
- Do you have trouble breathing through your nose?
- Do you snore loudly?
- Have you been observed to hold your breath during sleep?
- Do you ever wake up gasping for breath?
- Do you snore no mater what position you sleep in?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you awake with a dry mouth?
- Do you fall asleep when you are driving a car?
- Do you have trouble concentrating at work?
If you answered Yes to many of these questions, you may be having a problem. You should contact a physician for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Self check Snoring test, help to diagnosis of Sleep Apnea
You may want to consult specialist if you have sever snoring that has just started recently and you haven't gained any weight.
Information: We do not take responsibility for any of the content you may find on these sites. If you have a personal health concern, please consult your qualified health practitioner.